BlackPlayer Exclusive – Premium MP3 Music Player
– Light theme!
– 6 Extra Fonts, including option to use System font.
– 11 Color accents.
– 8 Extra Now Playing Themes
– White Widget theme.
– Extra Track information in Now Playing. Bitrate, samplingrate and format.
– Customizable crossfading
– Screen Always on option.
– Screen rotation lock.
– Change the Library startpage.
– Customize the Library pages completely. Add, Remove and sort.
– Custom grid size for Artist & Albums.
– Custom colors! Actionbar, main and popup windows.
– Manually search and set Artist images.
– Blacklist Folders and Tracks
– White widget theme.
– Zap, discover your music fast with this smart function. Auto plays random music tracks for 5 seconds each.
– Floating window control widget
– Visualizer, customizable (Beta)
– Widget and Notification customizations.
– Change notification text color and background.
– View Artists as bigger grid.
– View Genres as List and as Big list.
– Custom 4×1 Widget transparency.
– Played Tracks can be tracked monthly instead of weekly.
– Blur effect to Lockscreen or Widget.
– 2 Extra text animations
– 1 Extra transition effect
– Show queue position in widget.
– Add “PLAYLISTS” page to the Library.
– Hide any of the Sliding pages.
– Sort Artist albums.
– Developer love!
– More upcoming features! EX version always gets the new features first!
– Try out the Free version before you buy. Make sure everything works good and you are satisfied with it.
– This is a separate app. The Library, Playlists and Favorite tracks are shared between the Free and EX versions.
– You can uninstall the Free version after installing EX version.
BlackPlayer standard features:
– Plays standard locally stored music files, such as mp3, flac and wav.
– Build-in Equalizer, BassBoost, Virtualizer, Left/Right sound balance.
– Gapless playback
– Tag editor
– 3D Transition effects
– 3 Widgets
– Lyrics viewing and editing.
– Lockscreen control support
– Sleep Timer
– Interchangeable fonts and themes.
– Weekly most played tracks
20.41 EARLY BETA – May 24
– The custom audio library will now auto exclude folders that you did not select when manually selecting music folders.
– The Artists in the custom Audio library are no longer case sensitive.
– Some new users now uses the new Custom audio library by default.
– The image cleaner no longer removes the custom Playlists images.
– Added option to disable the Albums in the new Artist page design.
– Minor crash fixes.
- No Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.
This app has no advertisements