This is the license for BubbleUPnP, removing the ads and limitations of the free version.
Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield and other devices with Chromecast built-in
DLNA TV, Smart TV
music receivers from popular HiFi brands
Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Playstation 3 and 4*
Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
UPnP/DLNA media servers on your local network
local media stored on your Android device
☁️ popular cloud media storage providers: Google Drive, Google Photos, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive
music services: TIDAL, Qobuz
media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers…
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
‣ extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with smart transcoding (audio in videos in particular), subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection**
‣ fast and secure Internet access to your home media on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks**
‣ playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
‣ play media to your Android device from other devices (DLNA renderer functionality)
‣ DLNA media server functionality for accessing your local and cloud media from other devices
‣ media download to your device
‣ dark and light themes
‣ …and much more!
* Only possible from the PS3 or PS4 interface
** Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide additional services.
– uses the theme configured in main BubbleUPnP app (honors Android system theme by default)
– when starting the app, display information about Google Play Family Library and usage on several devices
– fixed on devices using French language, app appearing in drawer with label “placeholder” of “Licence BubbleUPnP”
Fixes linking app with your Google account to cast “Google Photos”.. of course you have to dl app from Play Store.