The Camera Controller app controls action cameras like GoPro Hero, Xiaomi Yi, and Ricoh Theta cameras.
Demo video: https://youtu.be/qyVzt49u2ac
## Features ##
– Supported models: GoPro Hero 2 (Wifi backpack), Hero 3, Hero 4/Session, Hero 5/Session, Hero 6, Hero 7, Fusion (360°), Hero+, HERO (2018), Xiaomi Yi/Yi 4k/Yi4K+, Ricoh Theta S/SC/V.
– Connect to Wifi networks directly from the app.
– Media browser for downloading photos and videos from the camera.
– Script executor: execute scripts at specific weekdays, intervals, time ranges, time-lapse, etc.
– Manage multiple-cameras.
– Live preview (model dependent).
– Customizable quick access mode.
– Port scanner (for finding cameras connected in Wifi client mode).
– No hidden cloud uploads or account registration.
## Scripts ##
The Camera Controller app executes custom scripts using the built-in script executor. Scripts can control almost all aspects of the camera. Example scenarios are HDR/exposure series, time-lapse, custom capturing settings, multi-camera setups (for cameras which support Wifi client mode), automatic media backup,…
YouTube playlist (how-tos): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP8X6xYv-qCybg_tfhGYcKZLWFjs-Z_eb
Please read camera model specific notes first: https://www.mobwheel.com/cchelp/doku.php?id=camera-specifics
– Fixed: Crash on newer Android versions.
This app has no advertisements