This calculator allows you to easily handle all the calculations necessary for everyday life with a single application. A calculator app with a clean interface and practical functions!
List of calculators currently supported:
1. General Calculator
• Supports the four fundamental arithmetic operations, square, formula’s parenthesis, and simple engineering functions.
• Quick and easy.
• Possible to modify the formula during the input.
• History available.
2. Unit Converter
• Supports length, weight, width, volume, time, temperature, pressure, speed, fuel efficiency, and the amount of data.
• Supports all unit conversions commonly used in everyday life.
3. Currency Converter
• Supports 106 currencies in the world, including dollar, euro, yen, yuan, etc.
• Automatically calculates using the real time exchange rate.
4. Discount Calculator
• Get a discount price by entering the original price and the discount rate.
5. World Time Converter
• Transforms the time of 400 or more cities around the world.
• Daylight savings time will also be reflected in this calculation.
6. GPA Calculator
• You can correctly calculate your GPA!
7. Ovulation Calculator
• Calculates the time of ovulation and fertility using the menstrual cycle!
• You can also create notes by date.
8. Date Calculator
• A feature that calculates the specific date or anniversary to be remembered!
9. Unit Price Calculator
• Enter the price and the quantity and you will get the unit price.
• You can compare unit prices of various goods.
10. Health Calculator
• You can measure the body mass index (BMI) and the basal metabolic rate (BMR).
11. Fuel Efficiency Calculator
• Enter the amount of fuel used to get the fuel efficiency.
12. Automobile Fuel Cost Calculator
• You can calculate the fuel costs required for driving a car or traveling.
• Enter a distance and a fuel efficiency to get a fuel cost.
13. Hexadecimal Converter
• Converts between decimal and hexadecimal with ease and convenience.
14. Sales Tax Calculator
• Get a total price by entering the original price and the tax rate.
15. Loan Calculator
• You can calculate the total interest and total payments by entering the loan principal and interest rate.
[ Disclaimer ]
Cleveni, Inc. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability or suitability of any calculation results or information provided through the ClevCalc app. Cleveni, Inc. is not also responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, which may occur by the calculation results or information provided through the ClevCalc app.
[Version 2.16.0] – Added an option to purchase no ads version
– Added ‘Tip Calculator’
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.
This app has no advertisements
Downloads : Premium Features Unlocked