Clicker turns your Android phone into WiFi remote presentation controller which works with Windows, Linux and Mac.
It supports a wide range of popular presentation software including PowerPoint, Keynote, LibreOffice Impress and Google Slides.
NOTE. For the application to work Clicker Desktop App (https://bit.ly/clicker-desktop) should be running on your PC
– automatically finds available computers in the local network
– connect manually to computer in the remote network
– works on Windows, Linux and OS X
– lightweight protocol makes sure there are no lags when you click
– additional remote control tools for PPT and PPTX presentations (PowerPoint)
– additional remote control tools for Keynote presentations
– additional remote control tools for LibreOffice Impress
– additional remote control tools for Google Slides
– play videos with mouse click support (remote trackpad)
– point on important stuff with mouse (remote trackpad)
– remote volume control (presentations with audio and video)
– use S Pen to control presentations (requires S Pen 2018 or newer, with bluetooth support)
– Slides preview
– Speaker notes for PowerPoint and Keynote presentations
If you have any questions, feel free to write to the developer email specified in the Additional information section of the Play Store.
We also encourage you to write us a feedback about what you like and dislike regarding the app.
– Dark Mode
– Authentication support
– Speaker notes support for PowerPoint and Keynote
– Screen preview – see your slides on the phone
– Trackpad now supports scrolling and right click
– Better tablets support (landscape layout)
– Faster network discovery
– Added setting to change text size for speaker notes
– Bug fixes
This app has no advertisements
Downloads : Pro Features Unlocked