CPU Identifier is a CPU and hardware information, diagnostic and analysis tool for Android devices.
CPU Identifier displays detailed information on the CPU and hardware components of an Android device. It detects the central processing unit, RAM, motherboard chipset and other hardware features of your Android smartphone and presents the information in simple tabs view.
CPU Identifier features –
– System Info : detailed information about your Android OS, runtime, kernel and SDK.
– CPU Info : provides information about CPU architecture, CPU cores with real-time core clock measurements and CPU usage.
– Display Info : reports information about screen resolution, pixel density and aspect ratio.
– Graphics Info : provides information about GPU and video driver.
– Memory Info : detailed analysis of RAM including RAM usage, buffers, cache and swap.
– Camera Info : diagnostic tool for your camera hardware, reports information about picture resolution, lens, focal length and other camera features.
– Storage Info : shows information about storage devices (HDDs, eMMCs, SD Cards).
– Battery Info : detailed diagnostic of your device battery including charge capacity, output voltage and battery temperature.
– Sensors Info : reports information about sensors like accelerometer and magnetometer including range, resolution and power usage.
System requirements :
-Android 4.0 or later.
Required permissions :
-CAMERA : CPU Identifier requires camera permission to show camera information, CPU Identifier does not take photos or videos.
Recent changes –
-Support for SD 801 added
-Support for Snapdragon 625, 626, 660, 835 added
This app has no advertisements
CPU Identifier v2.4.3 [Pro] APK / Mirror
CPU Identifier v2.3.0 [Pro] APK / Mirror