This is the Ultimate version that contains all the Pro features of the four wallpapers at 50% the price:
1. Sun Rise Pro — for Morning
2. Blue Sky Pro — for Afternoon
3. Sunset Hill Pro — for Evening
4. Dream Night Pro — for Night
5. ★ PLUS: DayDream for Android Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop
=== Summary of features ===
★ New Feature: Various types of Winter trees and interactive Windmill for selection
★ New Feature: DayDream for Android 4.2+ with animated Time display
★ Fireflies for evening and night skies
★ Snow falling, with interaction and option to use the accelerometer to change direction when phone is rotated.
★ Automatically switches between the above skies throughout the day, using an algorithm to calculate the sun rise and sunset time using your GPS location.
★ You can set specific timings for each sky in the Settings, or you can choose to show only your favorite sky.
★ Adjust the color of each sky: sepia, neutral, brighter, dimmer
★ Contains an extra sky for pre-dawn.
★ Contains all settings for each sky (moon, stars, sky color, rainbow, etc.).
★ Bird sounds.
★ Touch interaction with the birds.
★ Parallax effect settings.
★ Various other settings for birds, deers, trees, etc.
=== Promotion for this Month ===
If you buy or have bought our Day & Night Live Wallpaper (our Master app), we have a limited number of Promotion Codes for you to download Live Storm Pro and Lumi Deluxe for free.
Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the email account that you used for your purchase of Day & Night, and we will reply with a Promotion Code to download Live Storm Pro for free.
=== Limitations ===
★ DayDream mode is only supported by Android from 4.2 (Jelly Bean) up to 5.1 (Lollipop). Some phones do not support DayDream. DayDream does not currently work with Marshmallow.
★ Large APK size (14.4 MB) since it contains all the 4 Pro versions and a DayDream.
★ This just switches among the skies. Sky color and sun position for each sky still do not change gradually.
★ As we continue to add features, enhancements and upgrades into the app, it may grow to consume a bit more battery on some devices. If this happens and you would like a refund, do not hesitate to email us.
=== Quick FAQ ===
★ Question: Why does the app need GPS permission?
We need rough GPS Location for calculating the sun rise and sunset time at your location. This information is only used by the algorithm and is not tracked or stored in any way.
★ Question: How do I set it as my DayDream?
To set the app as your DayDream:
1. Open Phone settings.
2. Go to Display –> Daydream. Turn on Daydream mode. If you do not find this category, your phone does not support DayDream.
3. Select Day & Night Pro in the list.
4. You can optionally click on the Settings button next to Day & Night Pro to customize the DayDream.
5. You can optionally choose to start the DayDream when your phone is being charged, or docked, or both.
★ Question: How do I turn on Battery and Notifications display for the DayDream?
1. Open Day & Night Pro Settings in the DayDream selection screen.
2. Enable the checkbox next to Show Battery Status.
3. Enable the checkbox next to Show Phone Notification.
3. The Notification access screen will pop up, make sure Day & Night is enabled to access your Notifications.
★ Question: How do I exit the DayDream?
By default, our DayDream is configured to close when you “pinch” it. Simply touch the DayDream with two fingers and move them towards each other.
Our apps now needs access to the Internet, for error notification purpose. This can help us to identify the cause of crashes and errors on different types of devices more effectively and fix it faster for you. Usage of the Internet is kept strictly to a minimum so that it does not consume your network bandwidth or battery. Read the description for more details about this change.
This app has no advertisements