Dev Tools Pro can be used to view the activity history, view manifest of any app, view recently used or installed apps, debug applications, view phone hardware and software-related information and so on, more features will be added later.
► View the latest open source projects daily
A well-selected daily Android open source project.
► View the activity history
View the appName, packageName, title, icon, start time of the activity opened, also include current activity, top activity. support open in small window mode
► View manifest of any apps
View manifest of any apps, search any content of manifest, save manifest to sdcard in text or html.
► View info of apps
View apps installed, recently used apps, recently installed apps in grid mode.
► Pull apk of apps
Pull any app’s source apk file.
► Quickly open or close the options in the developer options
The original tens of seconds to shorten the operation of a click. Including show screen layout, debug gpu overdraw, show layout updates, forced GPU rendering, show GPU view updates, show GPU Rendering, show pointer position, strict mode, don’t keep activities, stay awake, Running Service.
Note: This part of the function is to solve the cumbersome operation of the developer option through the automated way, if you are tired of the cumbersome operation of the developer option also, then this tool is for you. If you need a tool different from the system developer option, this is not what you want, don’t install it, thanks.
► Quickly view the system info
include system version information, hardware information, screen information, CPU information, virtual machine information, network-related information, ID-related information.
► Quickly open other common functions
include settings, System UI Tuner, language switching, developer options, my applications.
(1) You can add tool shortcuts to the desktop by long pressing the tool icon;
(2) You can add tool widgets to the desktop;
(3) You can start the tool through the shortcut quickly on Android 7.1, long pressing the application icon in the desktop;
(4) You can add the tool to the notification bar by Quick Settings Tile on Android 7.0.
By these shortcuts. You even don’t need to open the app.
Accessibility Service：We use this feature to turn on or off some developer options automatically, get class name of current activity to save your time. We can use this feature only after your authorization, We promise not to collect any of your information.
1. New feature: Support check the latest Android open source projects automatically
2. New feature: Support add “Open Project” tool to the Quick Settings area for quick access
3. New feature: Support refresh for “Open Project”
4. New system support: Adapt to Android 12
5. Bug fix: Fix some pro version users unable to use pro features
6. Bug fix: fix some models without WebView web page loading bug
7. Bug Fixes: Fixed two bugs that existed for many years
This app has no advertisements
Downloads : PRO Features unlocked