DevCheck is an application that allows you to measure all important basic metrics your device has. Center consoles, systems, application management software, batteries, or cameras are all very well used.
DevCheck Hardware and System Info is an application that can quickly provide users with basic information about their device. If you have any questions about the detailed parameters of the device you are using, this will be your application. With this application, users are scanned by the system, their parameters are collected and sent in the most suitable way.
Center console parameters
The first thing that users who really care about their device should pay attention to is definitely the central control system. A mobile device’s central control system seems to be the most important brain that can control the rest. DevCheck allows users to monitor CPU and GPU frequencies and other related parameters such as temperature, uptime, etc. in real time.
Device hardware type
In addition to the main brain, the central control panel, the device includes other components to form a complete version. Also, all other features of the device, such as memory, storage, and Bluetooth, are considered the basic hardware of the phone. To test your device’s hardware in the best possible way, this application helps you identify the chip name and manufacturer, architecture, processor core, size, etc.
Device system parameters
Knowing the system parameters is certainly important if you already know the detailed hardware parameters of your application. Every small part of the system must also be perfectly functional for the device to function optimally. This application allows you to quickly get information about your Android version’s bootloader, radio, serial number, and device ID.
Phone battery status
One of the biggest concerns users have with their devices has always been battery health. Users always want to know the battery status so that they can adjust their daily usage time. All measurements and detailed statistics parameters for battery status, temperature, fluid level and voltage make it easy to meet your needs.
Applications play a key role in enabling devices to provide optimal service to their users. But if you’re not regularly monitoring the apps running on your device, that’s a problem. DevCheck gives you insight and helps you manage all the apps running on your device so you don’t have to worry too much.
Finally, the camera has become an integral part of today’s mobile phones. Today’s mobile device users demand the best camera quality from their devices to take great photos. The application then helps you learn about specifications such as resolution (megapixels), sensor size, and pixel size for the front and rear cameras.
- This application provides users with all the necessary parameters for their phone or tablet.
- The parameters relating to the center console are the most important parameters affecting the performance of the device.
- It lists in detail the most basic information about your device’s hardware and system.
- Necessary hardware that users always care about, such as front and rear cameras and batteries, counts.
- Highly accurate measurements of other parts such as applications, sensors and networks of devices.
Visit Also :
You are now ready to download DevCheck Hardware and System Info for free. Here are some notes:
- Please read our MOD Info and installation instructions carefully for the game & app to work properly
- Downloading via 3rd party software like IDM, ADM (Direct link) is currently blocked for abuse reasons.
-use SI units for storage on Android 8+
-support new devices and hardware
-enhanced CPU id
-enhanced device model id
-improve storage, network and hardware info
-new Bluetooth section
-shadow text for floating monitors
-UI improvements and bug fixes
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.
This app has no advertisements