The easiest-to-use panoramic picture app” – The Wall-Street Journal.
“A 360-degree shot in about 20 seconds” – Business Insider.
“I was definitely impressed” – Techcrunch.
Create and share panoramic images blazingly quick with a fully automated capture system.
This paid version is ad-free.
– Fully automated capture system
– Blazing fast stitching, see the results in no time
– Immersive 3D viewer, pinch or double tap to zoom, autoplay…
– Full 360 panoramas
– Panorama sharing on Facebook, Twitter, email, etc…
– Hold the device in portrait mode and avoid tilting it (straight vertical !)
– Tap the screen
– Rotate the device to the left or right
– When the two shapes on top form a circle, an image will be taken automatically
– Keep rotating the device in the chosen direction
– Tap the screen again or put the device in landscape orientation to stitch and view the panorama
V6.3: Solved Moto G4 bug