DocumentScanner is an Android app for document scanning by taking photographs using the device camera.
It has been designed while having a user at university or in a company in mind, for instance a student who is using it to digitize notes or a businessman who is using it for collecting and organizing receipts.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows efficient scanning
* free choice of notebook’s page width and height (i.e. horizontal and vertical resolution of pages’ bitmaps)
* single page and sequential multiple page scanning
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
See the help page https://www.acadoid.com/apps/ds/help/ for more details.
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Scanning requires a camera app to be installed; notebook and folder import, and notebooks board restore require a file manager app to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed.
* several minor improvements
* searchable settings
* notebook review improved
* general purpose export added
* more time stamp variants for notebook and folder name added
* export to Evernote and to OneNote improved
* notebooks board search improved
* filter performance improved
* Russian and Japanese localization added (languages of the largest user proportions after English, German, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and French, other languages will follow in order of user proportion)
This app has no advertisements