This application requires root access, if you don’t know what it means, please do not install
This is the extended version of HEBF Optimizer with extra features, such as:
– Custom interval of scheduled fstrim
– An extra theme
– Faster boot
– Unlimited selection of apps to force-stop (Game booster / VIP Battery Saver)
HEBF (empty heart, full battery)
Feeling heartbroken? Someone screwed up with you? Forget it. Your heart can be empty, do not let your battery get too!
What is HEBF:
HEBF Optimizer is an application that aims to increase the performance of your device, also by focusing on battery performance, we didn’t forget it. With a clean, fresh and pleasant user interface, HEBF shows you the explanation of each option right below it. The application also features a useful and smart toolbox that you can use whenever you want.
▪ A rooted phone
▪ Busybox installed (If it did not come with the root)
▪ Android 4.1+
Why do we need access to storage?
We need to copy the necessary files for the application works, read them and then run them, for that, we need this permission.
Why do we need busybox?
The busybox assures us that all commands will run on all versions of the system, it is a binary that gathers the most common binaries into one, so if one of them is missing on your system, it will be present in busybox.
At the XDA Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android … r-t3401341
Brought to you by: Lennoard Silva and Ivsom Emídio from Android VIP
– Fixed “AppOps” option being avaliable when it’s not supported
– CPU Tunables edit mode now adapts for numerical input
– CPU manager now displays the chip model (Qualcomm)
– Several other under-the-hood fixes
– White theme (beta)
This app has no advertisements