Stitch multiple screenshots/images into a pixel-perfect long one, or capture long web page directly.
Plus a handy tool for taking multiple screenshots. LongShot is a great app for taking long screenshots of conversations, web pages, threads, etc.
• Automatically merge multiple screenshots/images into one vertically or horizontally, with a bunch of options.
• Auto capture screenshots after scrolling.
• Floating screenshot capturing buttons make take multiple screenshots like a breeze.
• Powerful manual stitching tool to fine-tune a pixel-perfect long image.
• Capture long web page by only 2 clicks: set start position (optional), set end position – done!
• No watermarks, all features are free, and non-intrusive (closable) ads.
– Crashes when start auto scroll. If auto scroll is not available, please reboot your device. We’ll try our best to find a better solution.
– Remove sound notification when capturing and saving sccrenshot.
Languages: en, ru (my translation)
Platform: arm7 +
Deeply optimized application graphics
Thoroughly optimized manifest
The menu items are a little cleared
Unlocked PRO functionality: no ads
Junk classes cut (google.ads, measurement, crashlytics, firebase.analytics, etc.)
Modification untied from Google Services
This app has no advertisements
Downloads : Ad Free Unlocked | Analytics Disabled