Real-time internet speed monitor + Speed test + statusbar indicator + data stats.
* The best tool on the market
* The most accurate speedtest
* Easy access to bandwidth speed and usage
* Fully customizable speed indicator
– NetSpeed Indicator is convenient, small and simple network tool with useful features that allows you to discover your download and upload speeds, check ping, analyze and get connected devices on Wi-Fi, speed test and many more.
Check current Download/Upload speeds directly from your statusbar, notification or in app it self.
Since Android doesn’t show network connection statistics on screen, you are not able to see current internet bandwidth used for upload and download.
You can track the live network information for any kind of a network (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, Wi-Fi)!
Net Speed indicator also contains other functions:
– Speed test – The most accurate speed test
– Check Today’s and Monthly usage of Data and Wi-Fi usage for both sent and received bytes.
– App stats – A place to check the app data and WiFi usage over chosen period of a time.
– Floating widget – Floating bubble (also expandable on tap) showing the current Upload/Download speeds.
– Wi-Fi Analyzer – Check more info about your and available Wi-Fi hotspots (SSID, BSSID, Signal strength, MAC, ID, frequency and many more).
– Ping test – Test PING on any destination(by default is google.com), and get min, max and average ping, including packet loss.
– Discover devices – Find all devices connected to your Wi-Fi, get info about them.
Available in app subscription for ads removal:
– Disable ads for 24h
– Disable ads for 1 week
– Disable ads for 1 month
– Application is quite new so plenty of features will be there, just keep supporting me. App tends to be one of the best of this kind.
Our current TO-DO list is pretty long.
– I’m listening for suggestions by the users and trying to implement them as soon as possible. 90% of suggestions are actually there. Check links below for more.
– Fixed issue with background on theme change (downgraded material-components dependency)
– Updated UI
– Fixed issue on usage bar (app stats)
– Fixed not updating used bandwidth (app stats)
– Improved width detection for adaptive banner
– Updated device discovery
– Fixed minor issues on WiFi analyzer
– Updated strings
– Updated dependencies