Now for Reddit is a great way to browse content published on Reddit, a popular social news and entertainment website, using your Android phone or tablet.
Introducing the all new Now for Reddit! Version 3 features a beautiful “card based” interface which aims to provide you with an intuitive, gesture based, Reddit experience.
What does Now for Reddit offer?
– Designed for phones and tablets
– Intuitive interface (swipe to change subreddit)
– Reddit TV
– Full multireddit support
– Remember what links you’ve visited with reddit gold
– Messaging (send mail and receive inbox notifications)
– Vote, comment, save, hide, and share posts
– Follow your friends and view their posts
– Save images for offline viewing
– Great new text editor which makes typing comments and messages a breeze!
Join us in r/redditnow for feedback and app discussion!
Thanks for trying Now for Reddit!
Please note, Now for Reddit is an unofficial app. Reddit and the Reddit alien logo, trademark and trade dress are registered trademarks owned by Reddit Inc., and are used under license.
– The app should resume where you left it (and not restart) as often
– ‘Hide Toolbar’ option now also hides the toolbar on the comments page
– Added cake day badge to comments and sign up date to profile page
– Improved the appearance of subreddit banners
– Added instructions to login screen to help users with 2FA enabled
– Updated libraries
– Fixed an issue with the markdown renderer
– Fixed ads displaying too large in landscape orientation
– Fixed keyboard continually opening on search screen
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.
This app has no advertisements