Permission Pilot is a new Android app that allows users to easily manage the permissions that apps have on their device. With the app, users can grant or revoke permissions on a per-app basis, giving them more control over their privacy and security. In this article, we will take a closer look at the features and functionality of the Permission Pilot app.
What is Permission Pilot?
Permission Pilot is an Android app that allows users to manage the permissions that apps have on their device. The app displays a list of all installed apps and the permissions they have been granted, allowing users to easily view and control the permissions that apps have.
- Users can grant or revoke permissions on a per-app basis
- Users can see all the permissions of the app
- Users can see the app details and the app usage
- Users can change the app icon, label, and color
How it Works?
Permission Pilot works by displaying a list of all installed apps and the permissions they have been granted. Users can then tap on an app to view its permissions and choose to grant or revoke specific permissions. The app also gives users the ability to see the app details and usage, as well as change the app icon, label and color.
- More control over privacy and security
- Easy to use and understand
- Customization options
Permission Pilot is a useful app for Android users who want more control over the permissions that apps have on their device. The app is easy to use and understand, and it provides users with a variety of customization options. With Permission Pilot, users can easily view and control the permissions that apps have, giving them more control over their
Visit Also :
You are now ready to download Permission Pilot for free. Here are some notes:
- Please read our MOD Info and installation instructions carefully for the game & app to work properly
- Downloading via 3rd party software like IDM, ADM (Direct link) is currently blocked for abuse reasons.
Automatically reduce IPC parallelism if it causes crashes
Remove untrue claim about internet permissions
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.
This app has no advertisements