Privacy Browser does not have tabbed browsing yet. This is a planned feature for the 3.x series.
Privacy Browser currently uses Android’s built-in WebView to render web pages. As such, it works best when the latest version of WebView is installed. In the 4.x series, Privacy Browser will switch to a forked version of Android’s WebView called Privacy WebView that will allow for advanced privacy features.
Warning: Due to limitations in the OS, Privacy Browser is susceptible to MITM (Man In The Middle) attacks when browsing insecure websites from devices running Android KitKat (version 4.4.x, API 19). More information about this issue is available at https://www.stoutner.com/kitkat-security-problems/.
• Integrated EasyList ad blocking.
• Tor Orbot proxy support.
• SSL certificate pinning.
• Import/export of settings and bookmarks.
★ Untouched Paid apk with Original Hash Signature
★ Certificate MD5 digest: 91d65834fa2b6ad6238a5382bc25ffe3
★ No changes were applied
➡ Languages: Full Multi Languages
➡ CPU architectures: Universal
➡ Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
• Highlight the background of domain settings that are not default.
• Remove the terms whitelist and blacklist from the project.
• Standardize the suggested file names.
• Update the app bar proxy background color.
• Restore the scroll position when restarting the settings app.
• Migrate the last of the code to Kotlin and remove the deprecated AsyncTasks.
• Optimize several pieces of the code to run more efficiently.
This app has no advertisements