Privacy Browser does not have tabbed browsing yet. This is a planned feature for the 3.x series.
Privacy Browser currently uses Android’s built-in WebView to render web pages. As such, it works best when the latest version of WebView is installed. In the 4.x series, Privacy Browser will switch to a forked version of Android’s WebView called Privacy WebView that will allow for advanced privacy features.
Warning: Due to limitations in the OS, Privacy Browser is susceptible to MITM (Man In The Middle) attacks when browsing insecure websites from devices running Android KitKat (version 4.4.x, API 19). More information about this issue is available at https://www.stoutner.com/kitkat-security-problems/.
• Tor Orbot proxy support.
• SSL certificate pinning.
• Full screen browsing mode.
• Night mode.
★ Untouched Paid apk with Original Hash Signature
★ Certificate MD5 digest: 91d65834fa2b6ad6238a5382bc25ffe3
★ No changes were applied
➡ Languages: Full Multi Languages
➡ CPU architectures: Universal
➡ Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
• Remove the free flavor.
• Bump the minimum API to 23 (Android 6.0, Marshmallow) because WebView updates are no longer available for older versions of Android.
• Fix scrolling of the bottom app bar.
• Fix a bug that sometimes caused links opening a new tab to display the page from an old tab.
• Remove DuckDuckGo from the list of search engines.
• Update the Yahoo search URL.
• Remove Internet Explorer from the list of User Agents.
This app has no advertisements