Screen Recorder is an app help you easy record screen. You can record video, record game on your device or record video to help your friends.
Q: Why the app doesn’t support record internal sound?
A: Android doesn’t public API to support 3rd party app so the MIC is the only way. But from Android 10 you can choose Audio source is Internal sound in the app’s settings.
Q: Why the app can’t record a call, Whatapps, PUGB or other apps that use the MIC?
A: Two apps can’t use the MIC at the same time. It will conflict hardware so you need to turn off the feature “Record sound” in the settings this app.
NOTE: If you are using XIAOMI device, please do the following:
You must go to security ->choose permission -> permission -> Screen Recorder and turn on pop up window. Follow up, you go to security -> Permission -> AutoStart -> turn on Screen Recorder.
Press recently app button and look at Screen Recorder, if Recorder hasn’t locked (lock icon over Screen Recorder), please pull down it -> OK
+ Support multiple languages: English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese(Brazil), Italian…
+ Support save a video in SD Card or anything location which you want.
+ Record screen
+ Take screenshot
+ Support facecam (both front and back) while recording. You can double-tap the preview to change.
+ Support Magic Button help stop, pause and show recording time (for Simple Magic button)
+ Edit overlay feature – you can draw notes onto the screen while recording.
+ Trim video after finish recording or any video has format MP4 available on devices
+ Record sound of MIC when record screen video
+ Insert logo text, logo image
+ Support Day/Night theme
+ Support quick tiles (shortcuts for the notification panel) for Android 7.0 and greater
+ Internal sound for games from Android Q – Android 10.
1. Click the blue button
2. Allow all permissions
3. Click the blue button again to start using
You can use quick tiles (screen recorder, capture screenshot)on the notification panel (From Android 7.0 and higher)
+ For device running Android 6.0. You need must allow OVERLAY_PERMISSION and other permission
+ Fixed app crash when taking screenshots on Android 8.x and 9.x
+ Added the Serbian language
+ Change the shortcut’s name “Screen Recorder” to “Record screen”
★★★ MOD ★★★
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Consent form and assets folder removed completely;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Remove Promo Apps from support;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed
This app has no advertisements