SecurePass allows you to save all of your important data (passwords, pin, card numbers, etc.) to an encrypted offline vault, so you will never lose another password.
– Generate and save random passwords
– Save different fields (email, username, password, pin, card number, etc)
– Set color-coded item categories for better grouping
– Make securely encrypted cloud backups to recover your items in the event of losing your device, or to transfer to a different device
– Use custom icons for your items: upload your own, or use the icon of an installed app
– Change the application color theme (somewhat limited below Android 6.0 (Marshmallow))
Your vault is doubly encrypted, first using your master password, and then with your device’s keystore. Read more about the encryption at securepassmanager.wordpress.com/encryption
– Added ability to delete your account by sending a verification email, so you can reset it yourself if you forget your password.
– Username and password fields are automatically added now
– Minor changes
– Bug fixes
This app has no advertisements