This app allows you to easily add, change or remove items in (close to) stock Android Settings.
– Specify the name for the item
– Choose an icon from installed applications or make your own and choose it from your pictures
– Specify an existing category to add it to that category or make your own category
– Choose the app to launch in a list of installed applications or specify the package name yourself
– Settings fragment
– Allows you to specify a custom Settings screen (advanced user feature)
Same options as add, just enter the name of the item you want to change, and you can change its icon, or launch app/settings fragment
Just enter the name of the item you want to remove
– Change amount of columns
– Only show icons
– Change icon size
– Remove icon background
– Enable or disable color filter of icons
– Launch an app by clicking its icon in the InstalledAppDetails activity
You can easily modify a setting by just clicking it or remove the modification by long clicking it.