When you use the camera module in an app with a camera function, it goes silent.
Silent switching depending on whether you use the camera module!
As soon as you use the camera module, it switches to silence. 100% conversion is guaranteed because the camera switches to silent mode through whether to run the camera’s module rate instead of checking whether the app is executed.
-Accessibility Permissions: Check which apps use the camera module.
-Display on top of other apps: Displays a floating button on the screen when silently switching.
* No permission is used other than this, and the information is not stored and transmitted to the outside via the Internet.
– Support Android 10(Samsung Galaxy ONE UI 2) beta
1. Download and install latest SAI app (Split APK Installer);
2. Download this .apks&zip archive app;
3. Install and Open SAI / Choose “Install APKs” button / Find and Select downloaded .apks archive app;
4. Wait for install and done. Enjoy!
This app has no advertisements