A distant planet. A dying colony. A deadly conspiracy. Fight a corrupt system in Ticket to Earth, the revolutionary tactical puzzle RPG!
The mining boom has left New Providence to die and just one Earth-bound ship remains. Forced to fight to protect everything she loves, orphaned Rose stands between bloodthirsty marauders and a corrupt government.
The puzzle grid is your battlefield as you position your team, collect matching tiles, and power up devastating special abilities. You’ve never played anything like this!
Ticket to Earth seamlessly blends turn-based tactics, thought-provoking puzzles, and engaging RPG storytelling in one entertaining package.
BATTLEFIELD TACTICS – Select your team, position them around the battlefield, get them in the right spot to deal the most damage!
TILE-MATCHING PUZZLE – Seek out the right path across a vividly-colored grid to amass mystical energy and power up your attacks!
STORY-DRIVEN RPG – Manage and customize your team’s powers and gear as you explore a vivid sci-fi world full of unique characters!
Join the fight in Ticket to Earth, a sci-fi tale of betrayal and insurrection.
~ Australian Game Developer Awards 2017 Winner
~ Game Development World Championship 2017 Winner
~ Unity Awards 2017 Finalist, Best Mobile Game and Golden Cube
~ Indie Prize Finalist, Casual Connect USA 2017
~ Selected for IndieCade Europe 2017
– “Ticket To Earth is an evolutionary leap forward in the puzzle/RPG hybrid genre” – Kotaku
– “…one of the first truly essential mobile games of the year” – 9/10 Pocket Gamer
– “Ticket To Earth tricked me into enjoying a puzzle game” – Rock, Paper, Shotgun
– “A superbly original and exceptionally presented colour matching tactical game” – 5/5 Pocket Tactics
This epic science fiction saga is being told across four episodes, and all four are included in the price of the game. Episodes 1 and 2 are out now. Episodes 3 and 4 are coming soon!
This updates includes:
– A new auto cloud-save feature
– Fixes and improvements for Chrome OS devices
– Minor bug fixes and enhancements
This app has no advertisements