ZetaTorrent is a built-in browser allowing to open and download torrent file contents.
- Built-in browser
- Full featured File Manager
– Support external SD-card download (Lollipop)
– Network usage (WIFI, WiMAX, all networks)
– Save .torrent file (specific folders can be selected)
– Notification bar (Extended notification bar support)
– Actions for completed torrents – notification, move, media scanner, automatically remove (✔Pro only) / seed
– Port, uPnp & NAT-PMP port mapping
– Download / upload bandwidth and connection limit
– DHT, Local peer discovery, uTP, Peer exchange, Protocol encryption
– Watch incoming folder (Pro only) – Download automatically when a new torrent file is added.
– IP Filter
- RSS feed
– Filter – keywords, regular expressions
– Notification – The new feed will notify if they match the filter.
– Auto download (Pro only) – The new feed will download automatically if they match the filter.
– The Lite version is limited to 1 feed and 1 filter.
- WIFI File Transfer
- Power Management
- and many more..
1. Added availability in the detail view.
2. Fixed FTP data timeout.
3. Improved file associations.
4. Updated translations.
5. Fixed some known issues.
How to install? If not Patched yet !
- Download and Install zetaTorrent Pro and Lucky Patcher on your android phone’s SD card
- First open Lucky patcher the browse to find zetaTorrent Pro from the lucky patcher
- Tap “Open Menu for Patches > Remove License Verification > AutoModes >
- Then check “Auto Mode(Inversed), Other patches, remove dependancies, Apply Patch to dalvik-cache”
- Finally Click APPLY
- That’s it,Enjoy!
Languages only Rus, Eng.
Fixed and added translation into Russian in some places
Disconnected sending of analytics
License check disabled
The version is cloned (untethered from the market and will work next to the original)
The version number is too high (will not ask for updates after the next one)
The manifesto has been cleared up