Why buy an icon pack, when there are many, even very well-stocked ones, that are free?
The reasons are different. With a minimum charge of around € 1 [the price of a coffee, useful for keeping me awake at night to design icons] you have something unique, that no icon pack, especially free, could give you.
• About 300 new icons added each month
• Possibility to request an infinite number of icons, without blocks or restrictions, directly from the application dashboard, with two simple taps
• Requests are processed every week, with a constant update every weekend
• Frequent updates to enter new requests quickly [you won’t have to wait months to see your requests finally entered in an update] • Email address open to anyone with suggestions or special requests to further customize the icons [I always reply 24/7]
You won’t get any of this with any other icon pack.
You’re not just buying a simple app on the Play Store. With € 1 you buy the trust and professionalism of a designer and a developer, to help you personalize your device exactly how you want it.
★ PLEASE NOTE ★
This icon pack works only on custom launchers [Nova, Apex, etc.], it is not compatible with Google Pixel Launcher, Google Now Launcher and all other launchers [mostly stock] that do not allow customization of icons via app.
Before leaving a negative review, make sure your phone has a custom launcher installed, or that the one you use supports icon customization. You can also send me an email to request information.
More info below in the compatibility section:
• 6000+ icons in XXXHDPI 192 × 192px
• Dynamic Calendar
• 28 drawer icons
• 30 high-resolution wallpaper on the cloud
• Clean and reactive dashboard, developed following the material design guidelines
• Quick search for icons, with support for categories to replace them individually
• Quick and easy icons request
• Background manager to apply or save images on the device
• Support in Muzei
• Application of the automatic icon pack on the most popular launchers
✔ Go Launcher
Olo Holo Launcher
✔ Smart Launcher
✔ Next Launcher
TE CMTE [through theme customization> icons] Icon Unicon
• All Launchers that allow manual editing of icons.
• All Android devices> 2.3
If you don’t find your launcher in the app no problem. You can apply the icon pack manually. Just go to the settings of the launcher you are using and choose the option to change the icons, individually or in groups.
Complete Changelog: http://pastebin.com/t5kdmcZx
How to request the icons:
Open the app and on the main page you’ll find the number of apps missing on your phone. Press on that window and check all the icons you want to add to the icon pack, and send me an email with the automatic tool through your favorite email client.
For feedback and reports: email@example.com
Special thanks go to Dani Mahardhika, the developer who created the magnificent Material Candy Bar Dashboard.
#axent icon pack #MIUI #custom launcher #icons
– iconpack: added 80 new icons
This app has no advertisements