DraStic is a fast Nintendo DS emulator for Android. In addition to being able to play Nintendo DS games full speed on many Android devices.
– Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
– Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
– Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
– Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
– Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
– Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
If you have any uncertainties about the emulator please check out the demo version first, which will let you evaluate how the emulator works on your device.
DraStic is only intended for play of private backups of legally acquired Nintendo DS games. This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo in any way. Do not ask us for ROMs or help getting them – any request will be ignored.
NOTE: WiFi/multiplayer emulation is not supported at this time.
If you need assistance please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For complete documentation and change log read here:
For more information see http://drastic-ds.com/drastic_readme.txt
Android 10 support
Support for AArch64 and x86-64
Controller rumble support (only wired XBox controllers known working)
Per-game Slot2 pack option
Slot2 Motion Pack emulation (official + homebrew types)
Fix DQ5 incorrect detection as encrypted
Fix loading 7-zip archives to RAM
Add option to preload unzipped ROMs to RAM for devices w/enough RAM
Framerate Stabilizer setting to improve performance on devices with poor big.LITTLE CPU schedulers (set per-game as needed)
This app has no advertisements